Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Big Bad Wolf Seeks Therapy

Ever wonder what happened to that Big Bad Wolf?   Well, let's just say he became a little wussy and discovers a boy who can give him some therapy to become his big, bad self again.

I do love this book.  It's very cute, funny and is perfect for that kid who loves off the wall books.  Such a great sequel to the classics!

This book would be good for a child that is at least 5 years old and knows the story of either The Three Little Pigs or Little Red Riding Hood.

The Big Bad Wolf and Me by Delphine Perret


This story is in comic book form and it's very original.  It depicts a little boy who encounters a depressed wolf who is has figured out that he's a wimp, just can't scare people anymore.  His new friend decides to take him home and show him how to be scary again.  I think it's cute how the boy calls him Zorro even though the Wolf insists his name is Bernard.


I found this book at Savers for about .60 cents.  At first I didn't purchase it but I couldn't get it out of my mind and I returned the next day to purchase it.  I definitely would have paid more for this book.  If you need a new story for your child, THIS IS THE ONE!  It was originally a french children's book but came to the United States several years ago.


This book is available on Amazon for a great cheap price if you purchase used.   Abebooks.com for $3.36 with free shipping, or Thriftbooks.com for around $3.50 with .99 shipping.
The Big Bad Wolf and Me
by:
Delphine Perret
$3.79



No comments:

Post a Comment